WHAT ARE STRETCH MARKS ?
Stretch marks (striae) are indented streaks that often appear on the abdomen, breasts, hips, buttocks and thighs. Over time they become less noticeable. Stretch marks are particularly common in pregnant women , especially during the last trimester. Treatment can make stretch marks fade , but it won’t completely remove them.
Stretch marks aren’t painful or harmful, but some people feel distressed about the way they make their skin look.
Stretch marks don’t all look alike. They vary depending on how long you’ve had them, what caused them, where they are on your body, and the type of skin you have. Common variations include:
- Indented streaks or lines in the skin
- Pink, red, black, blue or purple streaks
- Bright streaks that fade to a lighter color
- Streaks on the abdomen, breasts, hips, buttocks or thighs
- Streaks covering large areas of the body
TREATMENTS AVAIBLE AT MELOCARE?
LASER SKIN RESURFACING