Regenerates overnight for a unified and bright complexion. Pigmentbio Night Renewer features Lumireveal Technology, inspired by the dermatologists’ reference treatments (such as Kligman’s Trio), which reveals the brightness of the original complexion. It helps biologically reduce the production of melanin while boosting cell renewal for a corrective and preventive brightening effect. Pigmentbio Night Renewer features an active ingredient, hexapeptide-2, which stimulates the production of collagen to make the skin smoother in the morning. This night care is also enriched with a cocktail of vitamins that boost the brightening action and protect the skin barrier – antioxidant vitamins C and E that act in synergy to boost the brightening action. They protect the skin from visible signs of premature ageing, and vitamin PP provides long-lasting hydration and improves skin barrier resistance.
– Helps reduce the appearance of existing dark spots and prevent new ones from appearing
– Illuminates and unifies skin tone
– Firms and smoothes the skin
– Plumps the skin
– Provides long-lasting hydration
– Its watery sleeping mask texture enhances the penetration of active ingredients all night long
– Very good tolerance
– Fresh and lightweight aqueous texture
– Tested under dermatological control
– Restores skin’s uniformity, evened complexion: 91% *
– Improves skin’s firmness, plumped skin: 96% *
– Restores complexion brightness: +52% **
– Improves skin’s elasticity, firmness: +43% **
– Regenerates the skin, skin is plumper and bouncier in the morning: 100% ***
*Usage test under dermatological supervision on 23 volunteers aged 20 to 50, with sensitive skin, phototype III to IV and pigmentation marks on the face, for 7 days.
**Evaluation of anti-spot efficacy under dermatological supervision on 21 volunteers aged 25 to 47, with dry (24%), normal (24%), combination (28%) to oily skin (24%), phototype III to IV and pigmentation marks on the face, for 56 days.
***Evaluation of anti-spot efficacy under dermatological supervision on 21 volunteers aged 25 to 47, with dry (24%), normal (24%), combination (28%) to oily skin (24%), phototype III to IV and pigmentation marks on the face, for 84 days.
There are no reviews yet.